Step 6 Volumes:
Now from 2d plane, we’re going to make it 3D. The face already have contour but only like we draw it on paper. Now we are going to pull the face to have shape.
In left viewport, create 1 plane”paper” and press “m” for material
2. Now try drag the circle(B) picture to your Paper(A)
3. You will see your work bit run off from the picture. Just resize and move the picture so the bellow part chin must reach the below vertex
Move your Side Plane Picture, not your work “paper” so the chin reaches same line with your paper chin
4. The hardest part, please save your work first. this time you need to move the vertex one-by-one
5. The great way start with move the chin vertex first then continue all around the border (chin -> Mouth -> Nose -> Nose Bridge). Be sure referring “paper” at your Front viewport too.
6. This time, continue with the skill of human anatomy face. Its going to be hard but patient is the way of doing this.
Follow with your own sense! If you think it not proper, please try to re-move it to new place (vertex or the “paper”)
I’m also takes time to doing this, but for some expert, they only take one day to finish up whole the face.
7. Try look into perspective viewport, it should look like this: