Step 11 Visions
Now for the eyes and mouth, we’re going to make it.
1. Select “edge” and select all line at inner eye. Then, pull it inward (using instruction step 10) and resize it!
2. The mouth also using the same method
3. Now, create sphere inside the eye and adjust it using move and scale method
5. Before going to symmetry it, first we need to assign it with number so our works will be much easiest for texture placement.
6. Select the eyeball by select all using “polygon modifier” then, assign it with number two!
7. Now select face and assign it with number 1!
8. Now select the face and select “attach” (instruction on no.45) button and select eye now! Result:
DONE with the face!! The result when you select ID, the number 2 will highlight your eyes! And number 1 will highlight your face. Be sure just write the number at empty box besides the “select ID” button to highlight the object and empty box beside “set ID” for assign object with number.
ALIEN! This how the anime face looks like!