Step 2 Another Paper:
Now we continue to make curly hair! Maybe the hard one
- Hide your face and create one plane at front viewport. Length 10, width 2.
- Change the plane into “editable poly” and apply material ID to 4, then go to modifier list and pick “Twist”.
- Change the parameter so the angle would be 720. That’s mean it will twist 2 times. Take “Y” on twist axis and you will see the result
- Click at “+” symbol near twist, pick “Gizmo”, then go to top viewport, move the gizmo with your own way
- The result:
- Duplicate (hold shift and move style) the hair and make it like this
- Attach both hair and duplicate second time! To attach, make sure “collapse all” both hair, then attach all of it
- MSmooth the hair so result will be like this:
- Unhide all and try to fit with the head.
- Select face, click “attach” and click at both hair!! Result: